PLEASE NOTE CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW
- Do we accept children? 12 years and older
- Do we have rooms with more than one bed? Yes. Please refer to room descriptions.
- How far are we from the beach? Under 1 mile
- Do we provide beach badges? No
- How far are we from train station? Just a few blocks
- If we don’t have a car, can we get around? Yes. We are within walking distance to Main Street, as well as many restaurants, grocery stores and shopping. There are also an abundance of local cab companies available plus Uber and Lyft.
- We require a three night minimum on holiday weekends only. All other weekends require no limit. However, there is a 50.00 cleaning fee for one night stays in season.
- Damages will be automatically applied to your credit card.
- Do we accept pets? NO
- Absolutely no smoking on premises and will incur a 500.00 fine. This applies to anywhere on property; inside and out.
Other Important Information:
- Check-in is between 3 and 7 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m. Arrangements may be made in advance for a later check in. A later check out can be arranged for an additional cost.
- This is a totally non-smoking facility. Anyone caught smoking in the inn including the veranda will incur a 500.00 fine.
- We are open May 1st to November 30th.
- Quiet time at the inn is between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You must cancel at least two weeks prior to reservation date. Should you cancel within two weeks you are responsible for entire reservation amount. We will do our best to try and rebook room and if that occurs you will get full credit less 50.00. PLEASE NOTE: If you cancel before the two week required time allotment we will issue a voucher that is good for up to two years. This voucher will be for the amount you have on deposit. We are a very small inn and cancellations impact us greatly; therefore, these rules are strictly enforced. This policy applies to high season May 1-Oct. 1.